Aproximadamente 456,000 Casas en los Estados Unidos se encontraban enfrentando una proceso de Ejecución Hipotecaria durante el mes de enero del 2016 , comparado a 583,000 casas reportadas en Enero del 2015. Este el 51 mes consecutivo que estos procesos van declinando.. En el reporte analítico presentada por La compañía Corelogic mostró que 38,000 Casas completaron una Ejecución Hipotecaria, en otras palabras 38,000 familias quedaron sin techo donde vivir, comparado al mes de Enero del 2015 donde se completaron 46,000. De Los procesos de reposesion de Casas. California esta entre uno de Los 10 estados del país con el numero mas alto en ejecuciones hipotecarias,
Es importantísimo saber que los programas de ayuda del gobierno siguen activos hasta el 31 de Diciembre del 2016, y que la ayuda es gratuita, así como también los programas que ofrece el Estado de California bajo “Conserva TU Casa California, que fue uno de Los estados que recibió mas ayuda financiera del gobierno federal por haber sido considerado uno de Los mas golpeados por la crisis hipotecaria que sigue afectando a un elevado numero de familias.
Here are some tips that can help you on getting your home ready for sell boosting its curb appeal:
- Add color to you landscape by either replacing flower beds or potted flowers, along with fresh sod.
- Replace light fixtures and plumbing fixtures that will give your home a modern touch for a minimal investment.
- Remove window treatments, unless they are current and high-end. That cuts the risk of turning off would-be buyers who don’t share your taste, and uncovered windows that will let more light into the rooms.
- If you’re using your dining or a bedroom as an office for example, turn it back to their original use.
- Replace dirty or worn carpet, you’re better off removing the carpet if there are hardwood floors underneath.
- Uncluttered your house by packing away items that you will not use on an every day basis is a must. You want the new family to envision themselves living in the home.
- A deep cleaning before you put your home on the market is a must, so everything shines.
- Repaint all rooms in neutral colors. A fresh coat of paint also makes the house look newer and more modern.
Focus on low cost improvements! This will enhance your house’s curb appeal, and get your house ready to Sell!
Trying to anticipate the housing market is impossible.
The best time to buy is when you find your perfect house and you can afford it. Real estate is cyclical, it goes up and it goes down and it goes back up again.
So, if you try to wait for the perfect time, you’re probably going to miss it out!
An increase in credit access was reported in April according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s Credit Availability Index (MCAI).
The MCAI and its four components are designed to show relative credit risk/availability based on information about borrower eligibility and underwriting criteria gathered for over 95 lenders and investors and combined with data from Ellie Mae’s All Regs Market Clarity product.
Spring’ season gains are good news for Housing Market. New home sales spiked by nearly 20 percent year-over-year in March up to about 481,000, according to a report from HUD and the U.S. Census Bureau. It was the highest level the market has experienced since 2008.
Existing home sales also jumped in March, by 6.1 percent, the largest monthly increase since December 2010, according to the National Association of Realtors.
The NAR Pending Homes Sales Index increased by 11.1 percent year-over-year in March and has been gaining momentum hitting into its highest level in nearly two years.