Here are some tips that can help you on getting your home ready for sell boosting its curb appeal:
- Add color to you landscape by either replacing flower beds or potted flowers, along with fresh sod.
- Replace light fixtures and plumbing fixtures that will give your home a modern touch for a minimal investment.
- Remove window treatments, unless they are current and high-end. That cuts the risk of turning off would-be buyers who don’t share your taste, and uncovered windows that will let more light into the rooms.
- If you’re using your dining or a bedroom as an office for example, turn it back to their original use.
- Replace dirty or worn carpet, you’re better off removing the carpet if there are hardwood floors underneath.
- Uncluttered your house by packing away items that you will not use on an every day basis is a must. You want the new family to envision themselves living in the home.
- A deep cleaning before you put your home on the market is a must, so everything shines.
- Repaint all rooms in neutral colors. A fresh coat of paint also makes the house look newer and more modern.
Focus on low cost improvements! This will enhance your house’s curb appeal, and get your house ready to Sell!